Monday, May 2, 2011

Report: 5-3


Yes it's that time again. Today's the day of resets, updates, and weekly collections. Here's my weekly report of what I've been selling and in what markets. I also give a few notes on them with up to date market observations in addition to the weekly profit from everything combined. As always, numbers and bottom lines come first.


Previous week gold total: 1,823,000g
Total sales: 445,000
Weekly profit: 241,000
Current gold total: 2,064,000




Profits from MySales:

Gems, LW, & misc:


Yellow, blue, purple, meta, common gems:


Tailoring & vendor pets:


Enchanting & smithing:


Engineering & mining:




The first week of the patch is over and it sure was kind to me. Lots of profit and HUGE gains in dps. I managed to consistently top the dps charts in raids this week and only need to replace my helm to be in all dps purples. Looking sharp!

Detailed Recap:
--------------------
Out of all the things that happened with the patch, the one thing that I grossly underestimated was engineering. I thought my normal stokpile of a dozen of each pet was enough. Holy shit was I ever wrong! In two days I had sold out of everything except for the yeti, not sure why that old boy was left out. And to top all of that off, over the course of two days I had sold four mechano hogs. Yes four of them and for full price to boot. To put that into perspective, I usually sell 2 every month. In other words all pets aside, enggy just made me a massive 9000g profit over two days. Woo woo!

I never wanted the recipe for the toad mini pet than I do this week >_<

The lack of power miners and bots are definitely being felt already in my non jc markets, namely the lack of volts. I'm almost out of fire and air with a stack of life and water remaining. Even with doing 3 elemental xmutes each morning with the spec I'm still starting to fall behind. I did a damned good thing with stokpiling earth though, belt buckles have been flying off the shelves and I have to craft another 5 stacks to keep up with it. And they're all selling for over 200g and steadily.

Another nifty thing that worked out was flipping epic spellthreads. Just before the patch came I got a handful of each at only 400 a piece which have all sold for 1k even. And on that note rare threads have been going for triple their previous (lack of) value along with rare leg armors from LW.

Holy shit enchanting! Oh damn am I happier than ever that I like to stokpile! I've almost sold out of all my heavenly shards (300) that have gone up by 10g and are in short supply. My massive supply of dust (1800) is down to a mere fraction of that and the GCE what I had (700) now need to be completely replenished. Profits from thsi market are just insane, I've been selling earthen vitality scrolls for as high as 150g when they only take 2 dust to make! The same goes for mighty stats (2 lesser essences) are going fro as high as 250 per scroll. And I sold all 5 I had up last night.

I have now sold one of every scroll using maelstroms with the exception of the tanking weapon enchant. Each one sold with a threshold based on 700g per crystal which are now as low as 400 each. I suppose I was waaay off on my guess to where their price would end up settling down. If things keep going at this rate they may get as low as 200g a piece. Pretty crazy when they were as high as 2k only a week ago.

Random note, the leather pvp gear has seen a massive spike in demand. Is this because people want it to get their ilvl up fro the new heroics? Is it because all of the leather is being turned into hides, thus reducing the overall supply? All I know is I'm getting as high as 150g profit instead of the normal 80ish from before.

I'm quite happy to say that wrath enchants are still just as popular as ever. This was one niche market that I was worried would go away, but it seems that it is still here to stay. And I don't mean enchants that are still BiS like certain agility ones that don't have a cata equivalent, I mean things like berserking, wisdom, and staff enchants. The demand for these scrolls hasn't changed one bit with the patch, but the demand for all current scrolls has basically tripled. Happy goblin is happy.

Fun fact. It costs me about 170g in deposit fees to list a full set of all of my gems. I do that twice a day, 7 days a week so I'm spending about 2,380 gold every week in only deposits for gems. Pretty crazy, eh?

And on the topic of scrolls, twink enchants have seen a huge demand spike as well. Caster ones and health to chest have been selling far more than before along with crusader. I'm not entirely sure why this is, but I am definitely not going to complain since I'm the only seller as per usual.

As the weekend draws to a close, I sold yet another bike and a few more top end enchants which included wind walk. I also sold the last of my crafted epics for a good 1k profit on each of them as well. As expected mighty stats has been selling at least 4 scrolls a day, all over 100g with the pitiful material cost of about 20g. On monday afternoon I pulled a massive 20k out of the mail in sold enchants and smithing goods. I think that's a personal best for one night.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. loving the enchanting market myself... For MC scrolls, Peerless stats is one of the best sellers... The bracer enchants that are not base stats, not so good..

    Fun stuff all the same...

    So, after some one buys my goods... on the AH, where does my money go for that hour? Do they have a customs warehouse somewhere that they tax me for the 5% first and that takes one hour?

    ReplyDelete