It's important to have your own personalized daily routine as it adds greatly to how quickly you do your AH game. And as we all know, saving time saves money. So today I'll give you my daily routine to help you refine and redefine your own to match the markets you work with.
1. Log into stokpile and collect mail. Cancel undercut auctions and collect mail again. I do this because I usually have 30+ sold or expired auctions to collect right when I log in and another 30+ that I'll cancel. Doing it in this order saves me the need to /reload to collect them all. Then I post all that I have in my bags to make some extra space as they're likely full short of a huge night of sales.
2. Log into my enchanter and que of for a heroic as DPS. Then I go through her mail crafting new scrolls as I see one has sold. Collect, cancel, post and craft any toc epics that I need to replace. By now the que has finally popped and I go faceroll to get some EoF.
3. Log into my mage to post more epic threads/pets and do my buying. I do my buying on my last banker because at this point my biggest fans are swarming towards the AH and tripping all over themselves to undercut me. This gives them the time to do so and feel all sorts of clever and special that they've beaten me.
4. Log onto my alchemists and do their daily gem xmute.
5. Log onto my former main jc/lw and start up crafting the gems and any profession bags that I've sold.
6. Before logging off, I clear my auctioneer data so that I can ensure that I'm not lagging any because of the stored data.
7. Lastly I go through my two bankers and do another cancel/post cycle just as the campers are finishing up owning me and ruining my AH fun.
All in all it takes a total of 45 minutes (not counting the daily heroic), especially since the buying portion is always rather fast. Once you've built up a large stokpile you don't have to constantly clear the AH of materials unless you have serious competition. At that point you're only maintaining your supply and ensuring that a drought won't end your fun. After all of that is done I go about my business with daily heroic runs on any other toons that I care about having frost emblems.
I hope that gives you a good idea of how to run your business instead of just randomly loging onto the first banker you see and just 'going with it' from there.
This blog is about discovering all of the ways to make money in Rift. There are no cheats, hacks, or exploits used in any of my methods.
After amassing a 2 million gold fortune in wow I decided to come over to Rift and see how well I can do there. It is my belief that the game does not matter as much as the methods used and mine have already been proven to work and work well.