Saturday, January 29, 2011

Things to come


Hey all, I just wanted to give you a quick little preview of what the next few weeks hold in store for the blog.

In the upcoming weeks I'm going to have a several post series each week in addition to one stand alone entry and my business report.

I'll be covering topics such as botting problems, solutions, and the real situation of it all.

There will be another profession how to series in which I'll go over different pricing guides and methods with each one along with what their hottest selling items are.

And after that I'll be answering the question that every scribe is asking. How do I deal with daily campers?


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great...Never know when your going to have that one person who never logs off ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Campers! OMG a cure for campers? I have 2 that are on nearly 24/7...I am waiting impatiently for that post!

    ReplyDelete