Friday, February 11, 2011

New side project


I've come up with an idea for another side project that I'll be writing about every Saturday starting next week. I don't want to spoil what it's about, but it has to do with an entirely different server and will of course be about making the wow gold. It will be in the same format as my last project of "From the ground up" with a journal style. I'll be capturing my daily thoughts, pitfalls, and triumphs from the beginning to the inevitable success. I hope you check it out as I'm really looking forward to it a lot!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Will be checking it out as "from the groud up" was pretty amazing ! looking forward to next saterday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruh roh Raggy....
    O.o
    What's going on in that brilliant mind of yours? As for the server that this "side project" is taking place on... I'm predicting in game hate mail. teehee *evil grin* Scooby snacks if I'm correct? =)

    Have loads of fun with it Stok and happy gold piling!
    <3
    Fickle Little Riddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete