Monday, April 25, 2011

Report: 4-26


Yes it's that time again. Today's the day of resets, updates, and weekly collections. Here's my weekly report of what I've been selling and in what markets. I also give a few notes on them with up to date market observations in addition to the weekly profit from everything combined. As always, numbers and bottom lines come first.


Previous week gold total: 1,778,000
Total sales: 266,000
Weekly profit: 45,000 (110,000 before epic purchases)
Current gold total: 1,823,000




Profits from MySales:

Gems, LW, & misc:


Yellow, blue, purple, meta, common gems:


Tailoring, misc glyphs & vendor pets:


Enchanting & smithing:


Engineering & mining:




With my extra spending this week my prediction seems to be right on time.

Detailed Recap:
--------------------
It's been a pretty awesome week for business once again. The boe plate gear has finally started to sell again. While the profits aren't as high as they were before,the rate of sales is definitely higher. So much higher in fact, that I've had to start buying up a couple thousand volt fire. Yes thousands, as in plural. In fact everything relating to volatiles has been up high this week that I've had to cave in and get a few extra stacks from the alliance side.

Mini fel reavers have sold out so I had to convert a full stack of air to the ether thingies. I crafted another dozen of them and have since sold four the following evening. I wonder if I should power level enggy on another toon so I can have a gnomish spec for it as well. Now that's hard core. But now that I think about it my gobby WILL have an extra profession slot open once they don't need herbalism anymore...

Meanwhile leather pvp gear has been sucking up all of my waters and life along with a few fire as well, the same goes for the int plate from smithing. And to top all of that off, I've been using 3x alchemists xmute CD to keep up with all of the volatiles so much that I've been getting pretty low on life as well. Kind of funny in it's own way.

I saw my first epic drop from trash the other night since joining my guild. It was the caster sword from the very last trash mob we killed that night which was kind of amusing. Since nobody wanted it for main spec it went up for sale. Naturally I gave them a good price of 30k and bought it right after raid. I threw power torrent onto it and...gave it to my gf. Come on, you should know by now that I'm not into flipping epics! So that was a nice dent into my profits along with getting a pair of upgrades that needed some 5k enchants done to them. The bank says owwie!

The goblins that me and my gf have been leveling are now several levels into cata zones and are coming along nicely. Mine has their alchemy high enough to xmute volts which is as high as I need it to be. The rest of their skill ups will mostly come from that, but once it goes gray I'll drop the extra gems and flowers on maxing it in preparation for epic gem xmutes. That will bring my alchemist count up to 3.

In addition to that, I've decided that I'm going to eventually drop herby on them and level up gnomish engineering. Why? Why not? Ok I'll be honest, it's because I want to be able to craft the new mini pet that gnomish spec can make. Granted it'll take a month or two just to make up the cost of leveling the profession but what else am I going to spend my moneys on?

Ending on a personal note, me and my gf got our goblins to 85 the other day. So naturally we celebrated by getting all sorts of purple goodness so we can skip the terror that is normal dungeon groups. We each spend around 30k in total not including the mats used up for enchants and gems. I've been playing as sub and actually have the most complicated rotation in game down very well. I walked into doing almost 10k dps in greens.

Not too shabby for only 15 minutes of reading. And just before I did my weekly collections I dropped another 30k on tank shoulders for my DK for, yup you guessed it, a dps upgrade. Well at least I don't have to worry about drops in the new heroics!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. for the note
    you can be able to craft both engy pets with only one engy
    as the recipe is not lost when you switch spec ( i have tested it and I am able to craft both)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm this. I think I read it over at cold's goldfactory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to get back into the gold biz... I feel broke after getting to 300k and spending half of it. Been thinking about buying a full clear of the current content, much like you did before your break. Best blog IMO, thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can no longer craft both pets at the same time. It was fixed in 4.1 patch. Still, switching spec only costs you 150g and some travel time. Just craft in bulk and factor that into the price. Gnome to goblin switch takes only a few minutes since you can port to Gadget, quick flight to Narain and back to Gadget for Goblin training.

    ReplyDelete