Friday, June 3, 2011

Starting Monday


Aloha all, checking in to let you know that I'll be back to consistent posting after the weekend. Even though I have a lot written I am still putting it off for a bit. Sorry about that. The main reason is because I'm still fairly new to the game and am going over all that I've written to make sure it's still accurate. That and I'm still figuring out all of the "what's" there are to be had and sold in the AH game over here.

But fear not there is still a ton of theory coming your way and a good number of specifics on what to sell for the rift players that may be reading. With the game being only a few months old it is very exciting. I'm getting to watch a game and community grow and see how every single inch of that effects the economy. Fun times.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment