Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Report 2-23



Good lord have I been stockpiling a ton of stuff! I've gotten myself loaded up with another several hundred eternal fires, a thousand saronite, another few stacks of epic gems, and working up tailoring. With the new patch info I've been making it a point to buy as much as humanly possible of all the stuff I'll be needing. This is mostly mixed eternals, saronite, and cloth. Here's the report for this last week by the bankers.


Income per banker
Epic gems, rare orange gems, vendor pets: 31,500

Rare gems, meta gems, LW, misc: 29,000

Smithing and enchanting: 40,000

JC lveling gear and titanium bars: 500

Glyphs: 6,500

Material cost: -45,000
Total sales: 107,500
Weekly Profit: 62,500
Total gold: 382,500

Woooo, might just be another week before my second gold cap! Screen shots will come once it's hit.


Detailed Recap
--------------
Tomorrow I'll be posting another profession how to for tailoring. All I have to say about that now is KA-CHING! As for this last week, I've been buying a lot more like I said, but most of it won't be earning me a profit for a while. Most likely won't be making my money back until the patch comes or a week or two later on. I'm playing it semi safe still so I'm only buying the stuff I'd be using regardless, patch or not. I've still been struggling to keep a stock of gems and had to raise my thresholds once again. That's the sheer amount of gems I'm moving, especially scarlet rubys which I'm selling as soon as I buy them raw. As for the other professions, I'm barely getting enough abyss crystals to keep berserk scrolls up, but still enough none the less.

Stocked up on another thousand dust and few hundred cosmics in hopes that the pvp gear influx increases demand for new enchants. I managed to sell out again of all my large brilliant shards, so old world enchants are going to be on pause for a bit. Damn things are up to 30g on AH now, which isn't going to be making me a profit.

Also I finally managed to off load all of the snowfall inks I've had piling up to somebody making cards. I sold 14 full stacks of them for 5g each, leaving me with 60 inks to use for my own purposes. At 5g per ink and buying flowers for 10g/stack means that every glyph was almost pure profit since it's very common for me to get 1.5 snowfall inks per stack of herbs. With a bank tab and personal bank still filled with assorted inks, I doubt I'll have to worry about this for a while.

Also from now on my material costs are going to be rather skewed because I've been doing all my buying on my mage since they can teleport. But I now am going to need to post all my tailoring goods from them since I just don't have the bag space and they're the one that's crafting it all regardless. I know I can look at my AH statistics page and to a bit of math to figure out exactly how much they made that week, but this is getting to be too much of a hassle.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment