Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vendor jumping.



I mention this briefly from time to time (I think I have at least) so this short post is to give you all a list of vendor purchased items that can fetch a decent price on the AH. Some sell for sheer ignorance of others, some for out of the way vendors (buying your time), others because people don't know what wowhead is for (it's like calling in sick and going to the beach...but for databases).

Most of these things I discovered either by reading other blogs, leveling a profession that needs vendor sold recipes, or simply taking lucky guess. Ok on with the list! Here's all the npc names/locations, vendor prices, and my general sale prices.


Adamantite Frame
sold by - Qiff (area 52, netherstorm), dealer najeeb (stormspire, netherstorm)
sold for 4g, my price 25g

Hardened adamantite tube
sold by - Dealer Najeeb (stormspire, netherstorm)
sold for 12g, my price: 50g

Khorium power core
sold by - Qiff (area 52, netherstorm)
sold for 5g, my price: 100g

Flask of port
sold by - damned near any drink vendor in a major city
sold for 1 silver, 50 copper. my price: 10g

Skin of dwarven stout
sold by - damned near any drink vendor in a major city
sold for 1 silver, 20 copper. my price: 10g

Ice cold milk
sold by - damned near any drink vendor in a major city
sold for 1 silver, 25 copper. my price: 3g

Enchanter's Satchel
sold by - horde/alliance inkeepers in hellfire penn.
solf for 14g, my price: 32g

Gem pouch
sold by - horde/alliance inkeepers in hellfire penn.
solf for 12g, my price: 25g

Mining sack
sold by - horde/alliance inkeepers in hellfire penn.
solf for 10g, my price: 35g

Plans: Adamantite Rapier
sold by - Aaron Hollman, shattrath
sold for 4g, my price: 30g

Plans: Adamantite Rod
sold by - Aaron Hollman, shattrath
sold for 4g, my price: 30g

Plans: Eternium Rod
sold by - Mari Stonehand, shadowmoon valley(alliance), Rohok (horde) hellfire penn.
sold for 12g, my price 40g

Plans: Lesser Ward of Shielding
sold by - Mari stonehand, Shadowmoon valley(alliance), Rohok (horde) hellfire penn.
sold for 6g, my price 20g

Pets: blue dragonhawk hatchling, Brown rabbit crate, cat carrier (siamese), mana wyrmling, red moth egg
Sold by - Dealer Rashaad
sold for 10-40g, my price 20-200g

That's all that I can think of as I'm writing this, but I'm sure you can (and I encourage you to do so) add to the list with any other vendor purchased items you might be selling. I'll update this post with any other neat vendor goodies that come up.

And in case you're wondering, no I do not spend hours and hours flying around and camping vendors for these items to re spawn. I'm sure most people by now have AT LEAST one toon they don't play very often. So take that unplayed alt and park them near one of these vendors and whenever you have 2 minutes to kill, log onto them to buy the item and mail it off to your banker.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I sold a Blue Dragonhawk egg for 500g, I have another up for 750 atm. Started at 2k on this one but someone undercut me so I undercut him by about half to try to trick the buyer, see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using that pet dealer in Netherstorm for ages now. The pets always eventually sell for a good deal of gold. People and their vanity pets .. got to love it >.<

    ReplyDelete